Just wanted to write myself a reminder that Jadon had peaches for the first time today. But the big news is that
!!! His belly wasn't completely off of the floor, but he crawled from the sliding glass door all the way to the couch where I was sitting in less than 20 seconds! The remote was his sole motivation...a typical man already ;-)
!!! His belly wasn't completely off of the floor, but he crawled from the sliding glass door all the way to the couch where I was sitting in less than 20 seconds! The remote was his sole motivation...a typical man already ;-)Last night, when I put him in bed (at 1am!!!), he was ready to crawl. He kept squirming around, lifting himself up onto all fours (belly up this time) in the bed. He would then look proudly over at me in the dark, like "Look at me, mom!" He's so funny :-) I just let him wear himself out. I knew the official crawl was coming soon, but this seems really early. He won't be six months old until tomorrow...you go, Baby Einstein!
I will do my best to upload the video of him later today. Such a cutie! I love being a mommy!






No comments:
Post a Comment