And here is a pic of our big boy today; he's now able to stand in those boots:
Like I keep saying, he's growing close to walking. Here he is yesterday practicing with his walker toy that Kuya Allen and Aunt Lily bought him for Christmas:
Like I keep saying, he's growing close to walking. Here he is yesterday practicing with his walker toy that Kuya Allen and Aunt Lily bought him for Christmas:Clearly he's not quite coordinated enough just yet, but you have to appreciate his efforts ;) Hopefully he's better with a lawn mower, once he's old enough, otherwise, we may be in trouble:












2 comments:
so janine and i pretty much looked at these pictures a zillion times....he is adorable!...and getting so big :)
I miss you guys!!! :( Wish you lived close enough to enjoy seeing him grow in person :/ Besides that, I need babysitters!!! ;)
Post a Comment