It was such an amazing day, (1) because Jadon sat on the table and patted my belly, while the midwife used the doppler to find the heartbeat...too cute! (2) the heartbeat really confirmed that this pregnancy is really a healthy one, depite all of the thoughts in the back of my mind that it just might not be...God is sooo good to me :) I can't believe it! I'm having another baby! For real! (3) After our appointment, we drove all drove to Charleston, SC for the day, which is mine and Jamie's favorite place to take a day trip :) Jadon slept the entire way there and back, and he was quite a trooper in the ridiculous heat and humidity, especially for a 13 month old.
You'll have to check out Jadon's blog for all of the details on our trip, but it was so much fun! The icing on the cake...well, it was literally cake...coca cola cake (to go) from Jestine's in Charleston...yummy! Oh yeah, (and before the cake), I had officially gained two pounds in my first trimester...much more on target than I was with Jadon's pregnancy.
P.S. I'm for real going to have a baby in like six months! Can you believe it? I mean, can I??? Check out the 2" long baby...fingers can now open and close!





No comments:
Post a Comment