Obviously, as a new mom, I spend lots of time taking pictures of my new favorite subject :) Problem is, my fairly awesome camera no longer works :( So I use what I have, which is a cool little Kodak deal Jamie got me last Christmas, and when I can, I borrow my mom's really saweet Sony digital that has lots of options. Not sure why I'm not the official owner of this camera, since my mom ALWAYS cuts heads off of people or leaves them off to the side somewhere...it's true, Mom, and you know it!
But anyway, while we were at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC this past weekend, I zoned out for about 30 minutes and took pictures of some of the millions of flowers in the amazing gardens there. Seriously I took so long, I lost my mom, Jamie and Jadon, and I didn't really care :P It's nice not to think about ANYTHING for at least 30 minutes, isn't it? (*Ha! That reminds me that I, honest to goodness, bought a coloring book and crayons, when I was pregnant with Jadon...haha! Photography may be more age appropriate...ya think?)P.S. Who can honestly tell me what's going on with those two grasshoppers??? Jamie says one is killing the other...I'm going with mating. What's your guess?
I've NEVER done scenic photography, so I'm kind of proud of some of these. At any rate, it was soooo therapeutic and something I can see myself doing at least one hour/week at some point in the very near future...just for fun and to remind myself that I have more talents and gifts than cooking and being a Mommy and wife. Enjoy :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment