Friday, November 28, 2008

Week 30: Stuffed


There for a while, I felt like Macy was not near as active as Jadon was, and her movements just didn't seem as intense. This is no longer the case! Though I do think Jadon moved more frequently and with more intensity at an earlier stage of pregnancy, Macy is quickly coming into her own ;)

I kid you not, my belly is growing rapidly! Though I am not gaining a lot of weight, I am growing in inches for sure! Lately the meals I eat are smaller, and I stay full longer...there just doesn't seem to be much room left in there for anything but baby. And when I do eat, the heartburn can be unbearable at times, much like it was with Jadon. This week I have even gotten heartburn from my toothpaste, from the smell of that God-aweful over-powering smell that leaks out of Abercrombie and Hollister stores at the mall, and from the aromatic scent of those cinnamon pine cones at Target and Michael's. Yes, the heartburn has finally gotten to the point that is was, when I was pregnant with Jadon...two Extra-strenght Tums are not doing the trick :/ Now I have to take at least four at a time :/ I don't think I am supposed to take so many, but it is near-impossible not to. Sometimes I swear my esophageal lining will burn away :/

Aside from what I already know about the "bad" things that come along with pregnancy for me (i.e. heartburn), Jamie and I are getting SOOOO excited to meet our little girl :) Everyday we talk about the wonder of it all...what will she look like? will she be rambunctious like Jadon? will she think her brother is the coolest kid ever or will he annoy her with all of his "vroom vrooms" and "choo choos"? will she sleep through the night sooner than Jadon? (Dear Lord, we hope so!) and will she like to ride in the car, unlike Jadon? (Dear Lord, we pray!)

All in all, we are truly enjoying life right now :) We are all healthy, have amazing family on both sides of the country, get to watch our baby boy blossom and explore the world more and more each day, have a beautiful home, two cars that run, food to eat, an awesome church that feeds us spiritually, great friends who love and care about us...all of this and another miracle on the way! We cannot wait to meet you, Macy Bleu!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

"Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live." ---1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

*/ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2334/2374750084_ae6b4950c6_o.jpg); margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:$linkcolor; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:$visitedlinkcolor; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:$titlecolor; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:999px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } #header { height: 514px; width: 930px; background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2248013622_00ed1be0e0_o.jpg); color:$pagetitlecolor; } #header h1 { font: $pagetitlefont; color: #800000; font-size: 500%; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; text-align: left; margin: 0px 0px 0px 50px; max-width: 800px; } #header a { color:$pagetitlecolor; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:$pagetitlecolor; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: $descriptionfont; color: $descriptioncolor; } .ad { margin: 10px; border: 1px solid $bordercolor; text-align: center; color:$pagetitlecolor; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 999px; margin:0 auto; padding:20px; text-align:left; font: $bodyfont; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; margin:0px 10px 0px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2248023298_b5f68ba8e0_o.jpg); border: 3px solid $bordercolor; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; } .sidebar-wrapper { width: 210px; float: left; margin:0px 10px 0px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2248023298_b5f68ba8e0_o.jpg); border: 3px solid $bordercolor; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:$headerfont; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:$sidebarcolor; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted $bordercolor; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:$titlecolor; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:$titlecolor; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:$textcolor; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:$sidebarcolor; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: $postfooterfont; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid $bordercolor; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: $sidebarcolor; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: $sidebartextcolor; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted $bordercolor; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin: 0 5px 5px 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid $bordercolor; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: $postfooterfont; color: $sidebarcolor; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: $postfooterfont; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:890px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } ]]>