Since Macy was born, it takes us no less than three hours from the time we start getting ready on Sunday mornings to the time we get in the car to leave for church. This past Sunday, it was sooo cold and sooo windy and raining sooo hard (and was supposed to snow...burrrr!). Since our 4-door car doesn't have heat, and our 2-door car would allow Jadon full-access to attack Macy in the small backseat, we opted to stay home in our PJs all day.
I forgot to mention in the last post that Jadon has started singing this past month...not singing children's songs, but really singing on demand. When I ask him to sing for me, he doesn't sing a particular song (unless I ask him to). He doesn't even use any words. He will just make sounds to his own melody :) Here we are Sunday morning all bundled up doing our rendition of "Amazing Grace." How sweet the sound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment