Jadon went to bed last night around 10pm, then woke up at midnight with a 102* fever. He was fine all day yesterday, and showed no signs of anything being wrong when he went to bed. We have him Tylenol and stripped him down to his underwear. His temp went down to around 99.5*. We woke him up at 4:30am to give him more Tylenol, and he went right back to sleep until around 9am.
His temp was normal, when he woke up. He ate and played all morning. I actually had to get on him for running so much in the house. Then, around 1pm, he had a fever again! It was 101*, so we gave him more Tylenol. He went down for a nap around 2pm and is still sleeping...it's 6pm! No idea what we will encounter when he wakes, but I'm really praying this has something to do with his second molars coming in. I'd hate to deal with something contagious that could spread to little Macy Bleu :/
Fevers scare me.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment