Our computer was ruined, thanks to a 2-year-old drooling, funnyman. Hilarious, huh? Our laptop was open, while I was in the kitchen the other day. This hasn't been a problem, since Jadon was about a year old, but for whatever reason, he decided to spit tiny droplets of water onto the lower lefthand side of the keyboard. I honestly didn't think any got down into the keyboard, but a few weeks later, when our screen when white on three different occasions, and after a compter repair woman checked it out, we realized I was wrong :(
Thankfully, we don't save anything of any importance on our hard drive...well, there was a folder of pics from Halloween that I had converted to jpeg files, but I still have the originals on my USB. I really don't feel like converting these again, so here's the link to the pics from Halloween that I posted on Facebook. I know some of them are duplicates from previous posts, but they're cute enough to look at twice, right? :)
Click here for Halloween pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment