On Christmas Eve, we went to church at CUMC. Jamie and I split the time in the lobby carrying Macy around. She wasn't terribly fussy, but she's at the stage of babbling and not wanting to sit still for more than three minutes at a time. Jadon, on the other hand, was very well-behaved and sat on Auntie Em's lap the entire service. I missed seeing him sing "Silent Night" with his candle, and also missed getting a family pic of us all dressed up, BUT I did take plenty of pics of our sweet babies opening a few presents after dinner and a bath at Gramma and Grandpa's.
Her face says it allNext up...
Cars race track from Uncle Allen & Auntie Lily :)
Counting my blessings ;)
Waiting on Santa
I've waited for this Christmas my entire life!
What sweet memories we have made. Thank you, God :)





1 comment:
too sweet. I wish Ava would have been that excited to open presents
Post a Comment