Sometimes I get an idea for a photo shoot from a background, sometimes a prop. This time it was the candy cane striped leggings I got for $1 at Target, followed by the reindeer headband and the "My First Christmas" tee, also for a buck each.
Most of the time, it is a challenge to get the pics to come out the way I want because, let's face it, kids this age just don't care about cooperation. I'm pretty happy with the shots, nonetheless, and of course we got our typical Jadon is having a blast, while Macy is crying shot. Ahhh memories!
Most of the time, it is a challenge to get the pics to come out the way I want because, let's face it, kids this age just don't care about cooperation. I'm pretty happy with the shots, nonetheless, and of course we got our typical Jadon is having a blast, while Macy is crying shot. Ahhh memories!
Baby's 1st Christmas :)
Sweetiekins McGee. Yes, she's just that happy :D
What's cuter than candy cane legs?
Antlers with red bows :)
"Cheeeese."
Typical.

The Grinch.



Favorite.






3 comments:
I love it, they are too cute! And you're right, nothing is cuter than candy cane legs.
Adorable! But can you explain to me why it is that we think her little chubby candy cane legs are so cute yet should we don a pair of those we would get stares of disgust? Hmmmm I wonder!
No doubt, you certainly will not be seeing me in striped leggings this holiday season or ever ;)
Post a Comment