We haven't truly celebrated Macy's 1st birthday yet. Auntie Em had to be in Atlanta for her friend's baby shower, so we're waiting until next weekend. We did, however, want to do something special for our birthday princess, so we dressed her up and gave her her first ice cream cone :)
You have to love a smile so big that your eyes get a little Chinese :D
1st taste...
To say she only liked it a little...
would be a bold face lie!
As Jadon says, everytime Macy eats a meal, "Ahhh, she needs a BAFF!" (that makes me smile, even though I hear him say it every, single day!) I love my kids!
Jadon ate his so fast, when I turned around from taking pics of Macy, I thought he surely had dropped his cone somewhere. Nope! He had already eaten every bite! :)
The balloon from Gramma and Grandpa was a HUGE hit with both of them.
So much so that we had to put it away today, otherwise, Jadon was going to keep testing our sanity ;)
We can't wait to blow out the candle (singular!) next weekend with you, Bleubelle! Love you sooooo soooo soooo soooo MUCH! Muah!





1 comment:
awww, how cute. Miss Macy Bleu is such a beautiful little girl. (And Ava's eyes go a little chinese too, just like her Daddy's!) And I'm actually uploading a video of Ava from lunch... she always wants/needs a "Baff" after every meal as well.
Happy Birthday Macy!
Post a Comment