I cannot imagine living even one day, even on minute, without the direction and guidance...the protection, of my ever-present God. I'm so thankful that when I talk to Him, He is always listening...even watching my words being typed on this screen at this very moment. I just want to acknowledge Him. I am so grateful for Your presence in my life, Lord.
I could go on and on about how our offer on a house was accepted today. I could tell you how blessed I feel that I not only get to have an amazing husband, get to be a mommy to the most beautiful baby boy, get to stay at home with him, have loving, kind and generous parents and in-laws, etc. The list is endless of the blessings in my life. I won't write about the beauty of each one of them. It would take me a lifetime to write all of them anyway.
This entry is simply this: I acknowledge that God watches over me. He is my best friend and my boss at the same time. He is a lion and a lamb. He blesses me and corrects me. I want Him to have complete control of my life. I want to surrender to His will for my life, and never try to make even one decision on my own. I ask His forgiveness, when I do try to do things on my own, and I promise to try to do better.
Chris Tomlin's "How Can I Keep from Singing" lyrics keep ringing through my head:
How can I keep from singing Your praise?
How can I ever say enough, how amazing is Your love?
How can I keep from shouting your name?
I know I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart want to sing
It's worth turning off the Christmas music and playing the video below...promise ;-)
To Jadon: My beautiful son, I pray that you allow the Lord to direct the paths you take in life. I pray that you seek Him first in all that you do. I pray for you to be patient. I pray for you to be thankful, and I pray for you to be completely satisfied knowing Jesus as your Savior.
Dear Lord,
Thank you for the home you have chosen for us. Thank you for hearing our prayers. I trust this home will be affordable, a good investment, and a wonderful place to raise our son for the time being. I pray that you continue to provide sales at Jamie's job, so we can make the payment, have money left over to add to its value, and also have money to do things as a family. I pray that we will not move from this home, until you have opened the door to do so. Most importantly I pray that anyone who looks at this home (including me and Jamie) know that it, in no way, defines anything about our lives. I never want to view it as anything more than a house (although I am beyond thankful for it). Where my heart is, there my treasure will be also. My heart is with You and my relationships with those I love...not in material possessions that are temporary. Thank you again and again for your guidance and direction. In Jesus' name. Amen.
As of January 4, 2008, we will be living on Carolina Farms Blvd. in a development called "The Farm." You're all invited to come and visit us anytime you can :-) Just let us know a date, and we'll have a room ready for ya!
P.S. Is this really my life??? Are you kidding me???





1 comment:
Jaime & Andrea, Congrats on your wonderful news! You and Jadon are always in our thoughts and prayers :-)
Post a Comment