This is what he looked like in the car on the way home: 

Just knew he would be better, once we got home. What can I say? The kid likes stability and a routine. After a bath and a feeding, grouchy bear was gone, as witnessed in the clip below. Like I said, "Cutest baby in the world EVER!" Just imagine...I get to be this kid's mommomom. Don't hate ;)
The house is SLOWLY coming together...gonna take some time with a baby and no Grandpa Wally here to help...boooo! Pics to come...promise ;)





2 comments:
Ahhhh there is nothing like hearing God's littla miracle laugh to make my day! You are just the best mommy in the world even if you don't get mistaken for a Swedish model...often.
Thanks for the compliment. Guess we'll see what kind of mommy I am, when the product is finished...scary thought, I tell ya, being responsible for another human being's entire life.
Post a Comment