"I love my new ladder. It's cool! It makes me feel like a dad." --- Jamie on his new ladder from Lowes, the homegoods store for cool dads :)
Jamie went to Lowes again this morning for some small paint rollers and then the house to start painting. Once my mom got here and I got Jadon to sleep, I met him there around 12:30pm. We were able to get the entire kitchen and dining area finished :) The HVAC guy came and checked everything out. No issues there :) We came home around 4:30pm and ordered Mexican takeout for all of us. Who new El Cerro Grande had churros and ice cream for dessert? Yummy! Jamie and I will be back for more next month for our birthdays :)
Jamie headed back to the house to paint some more...Lord, there is sooo much to paint! My mom left, and I ended up taking a nap with Jadon. It was just easier than taking the risk of him waking up, if I moved, you know? ;) Jamie left the house around 9:15pm. No pictures yet, since I forgot my camera today...bummer :/ I had wanted to get a pic of Jamie on his favorite new ladder too :/ Maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment