So Jamie took Jadon to Krogers today, and this is the conversation he had with a lady in the organic foods section:Lady: Are you who I think you are?
Jamie: No, I'm not.
Lady: So you're not a golfer?
Jamie: No, I'm not.
Lady: Well I was just wondering, especially since you had a baby with you.
The same thing happened, when we went to get our marriage license...hehe :) For the last time, Tiger Woods is NOT Filipino, and his baby is a GIRL! C'mon, people!
Just for fun, here is a pic of Jadon Woods and one of Jamie's twin brother Tiger ;)






3 comments:
Sorry to tell you Andrea, but even Larry has said there is a remarkable resemblance. The only difference I see is that Tiger's baby is not even close to being as cute as Jadon is! Actually, Tiger isn't as cute as Jamie either.
I'm just wondering why I don't get mistaken for Tiger's wife??? I mean, I sort of resemble a Swedish model, right? ;)
You would if you would not remain incognito and send "Tiger" and baby Tiger off to the store sans you. Why you be swarmed--I just know it. That's why you wanted to sit at the back of Starbucks when we went isn't it? Come on share.
Post a Comment