Despite the fussiness, it was a lot of fun to be out and about as a family. Jadon rode in shopping cart at Target (and YES I most certainly did wipe it with several anti-bacterial wipes beforehand). He is such a ham for the camera :) He's making me look like a liar, but I swear there was lots of fussiness before and after these pics. I couldn't choose just one of the three pics I took there, so here ya go: 


We bought Jadon a few new toys at Target, since he's starting to outgrow his old ones. He's a big boy, you know? He's ready for blocks and toys he can sort and put in a bucket, etc. We had the intention of getting him his first baby basketball hoop, but found this fun toy instead: Playschool Air-tivity Ball Popper :)
It's fun, but Jadon REALLY likes his new shape sorter blocks. It will be a while, before he can actually fit the shape into the correct hole, but he loves putting them in the bucket and chewing on them ;)
Jadon had his first carnival ride at the mall :) I didn't have much memory on my camera, so the clip is short...
And, yes, I again wiped him and the ride down with anti-bacterial wipes!
Update: The house is almost finished. We started painting Jadon's room and the spare bedroom yesterday. They still need another coat. Then we have to put up the chair rail in Jadon's room...and hopefully some decorative finishes...oh how we're ready to be done!!! Pics coming soon ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment