FYI: Auntie Em left for her mission trip to South Africa (with a short layover in London) last week. She will be there until July 17th, and we can't wait until she gets back here permanently! She's been gone since late December in NYC for a six month internship, and while there found a great church, which led to her baptism and now this mission trip to South Africa.
She's been doing a Vacation Bible School with kids in the town for the last few days (there were 28 in her group alone!), and tomorrow she will be going to an AIDS clinic. I have a million things to post about all of this, but I honestly have pregnancy brain, and it's getting really late.
Just want you to know how proud we are of you, Em. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you soak up everything God has in store for you there, and are available to be used by Him to change Eternity for those you encounter. Remember, when God speaks, He has every intention to change your life and/or those around you. I pray you can be still and know He is God, listening intently to His instructions, allowing the Holy Spirit to guide your every step, and knowing He has a clear purpose for you and each member of your team, while you are there.
We love and miss you soooo much! Leave us a comment, if you're able to read this :)
***If you look at the map I have on the right hand side of this page, you can see two red dots on the lower tip of Africa. That's where my sister is!!! So you've been checking this blog, huh Em?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment