About four days ago, while brushing Jadon's teeth, I discovered that his bottom molars had started peeking through his gums on both sides! This came out of nowhere...I mean, they weren't there the night before that, and he didn't appear to be cranky or show any signs of teething. I had noticed that he wasn't eating his usual solid foods for a few days, but I had no idea why, since he wasn't cranky or anything. Since then, I've caught him biting lots of things, like the sides of his stationary walker and his large Tonka truck :) Funny to watch, especially when he bends over, attempts to gnaw on the Tonka truck, then stands up and smiles at us :)
This makes for a total of 10 teeth for Jadon, and I think he'll have 12 very soon. I can't quite get a pic of the molars yet, nor will I likely in the future either. He's stubborn like that, but I did get these cute shots last night of his pearly whites:

No comments:
Post a Comment