So my uterus is the size of a soccer ball now??? Yes, it is! I can totally tell there has been a growth spurt in the last few weeks. I feel heavy and I have a stuffy/runny nose too :/ Did you not get the invitation to my pity party?
I will say that I am feeling a little better than at the beginning of the week. I can breathe better at night, so my throat isn't so dry in the morning, but tissues are my new best friend, during the day. Have I mentioned that pregnancy is not my favorite part of life? I mean, I LOVE the outcome! The process is really not my cup of tea though. I just don't get those women who love being pregnant. The anticipation, I get, but that's all. Who likes to gain an extra 30lbs??? Who likes feeling tired from doing absolutely nothing??? Blah.
Being sick this week (and likely the tremendous growth spurt of my uterus into soccer ball-sized proportions) has me feeling not my best to say the least. If I didn't have Jadon to take care of, I don't know that I would leave the couch. I don't feel sleepy tired...just physically drained and tired. Alright enough "complaining," I suppose. Contrary to all of that, I am so very excited to meet our little girl, and her big brother has kept me more than entertained this week. He's so funny! You can read more about him on his blog. As much hard work as he is for me and Jamie, he is greatest joy of our lives :) I cannot believe I will soon talk about my KIDS...plural!!! Crazy!
Here is a clip of our ultrasound from a few weeks ago, as promised :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I wanna know the name...hahaha :)
Ahhh...you and your little sister too. She tried to coerce me on the phone last week. I might be one of those people who holds out until the end, just because of the apparent anticipation :) I hope the name lives up to it! I do believe we have settled on it for sure, and I ADORE the name, to be honest! I'll have to see if Jamie wants to wait or share it sooner. You'll be one of the first to know, since you are one of my only avid readers :) P.S. I read yours all of the time...just little time to comment, but I will make more of an effort...promise. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment