
Tomorrow officially begins my third (and FINAL) trimester! Thank you, Lord! We officially made it through Halloween, and had a great time taking our little monster out for his first trick-or-treating experience. Now we just have to make it through a big turkey dinner, put up some lights and a tree, and do our final countdown to meet our little princess.
Just so you know, Macy, Mommy already has plans for your first Halloween costume! Next year, at this time, we will be going door-to-door with you and your brother in your first of a few duo costumes, that is until you two are old enough to voice your own opinions about such things. I'm hoping we're safe next year for this idea, since you will only be about 10 months old, and Jadon will be a little over 2 1/2...maybe I'm underestimating the thought process and will of a 2 1/2 year old though :/
At any rate, things are going well with you, so it seems. I do worry about things going on inside my belly a bit from time to time...nothing out of the realm of ordinary for any pregnant mommy. Lately I tend to think that Jadon moved a little more than you do, at this point in my pregnancy, but Daddy reassures me I thought that with Jadon. When I go a while without feeling you, I start to pray about your health...that the umbilical cord won't be wrapped around your neck, etc. (bad to say, I know, but I do think it's just normal to think these type of things here and there). And you know that stuff happens all of the time...more than people realize, and I know babies are fine in most of those situations, and that's what doctors are for, but YOU ARE MY BABY and you matter most to me and your daddy :)
Aside from that, the only other thing going on at this point in my pregnancy is that my #1 enemy, heartburn, has returned :/ Ah hearburn...he and I go way back to my pregnancy with your big brother Jadon. Although my syptoms aren't too bad yet, Tums are an everyday necessity now. There really is actual scientific evidence that the hair on a baby's head (in utero) can cause heartburn. So you have lots of hair like Jadon did, huh? Well, hope you are enjoying the Tums in there ;) Honest to goodness, the minute I delivered Jadon, I never had heartburn again...until now that is. Welcome back, heartburn! You only have a few months left to torture me, then I will say goodbye to you again...until my next pregnancy, that is.





No comments:
Post a Comment