Either she just ate a huge turkey dinner or she IS the turkey dinner!
Our little Butterball :)Muffin top turned cake top.
So long, 0-3 month size clothing!
Your big brother sure does love you.
there he is also :)
One of his favorite things is to teach you the colors of his cars and the shapes in his shape sorter. Even from across the room, he'll say things like, "Hey, Macy! Purple van." He LOVES having you as part of his audience, and he's a wonderful teacher :)We're all adjusting quite well around here.
It's been a wonderful 10 weeks, Bleu :)





1 comment:
Hey Andrea-I spent a good part of the day reading your blogs. They are great!!! I hope you don't mind but you inspired me to update mine, and I LOVED the tickers so much that I had to add them to mine! I still have a ways to go to add some creative postings like you! =) Hope to talk again soon. I think you can just click on my blog name and be directed to my blog-let me know if that is correct and you are able to view mine.
Maria
Post a Comment