Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lovin' This!

If you listen to KLOVE, you've likely heard the song "I'm Singing" by Kari Jobe, right? I just discovered her this past week, and I'm in awe of her! Why have I not heard her before??? She's like an adorable, solo artist, American-raised version of Hillsong. LOVE her :)

One of the best parts of her new song, "I'm Singing," is hearing Jadon try to sing along :) I'll get him on video one day soon hopefully. Not really feeling the Youtube users version of her video, since the testimonies cover up most of the lyrics to the song (though the testimonies are great), so I'm posting one of the other songs I really love. I HIGHLY recommend you check out the other videos on her channel, especially the songs We Cry Out, I'm Singing, and Beautiful. Besides having a powerful voice, she's pretty with a capital P :) I CANNOT WAIT to see/hear her play live one day!
Enjoy!


So what'd you think of her, Kacie Jean?

BTW, Auntie Em and Tiffany, I noticed the cutie singing with her (you know, the one with the white button down, tie and vest?) doesn't have a wedding ring. One of you should totally stalk the guy on the Internet and get a date. Seriously. That's how I roll. Where do you think I met Jamie? AOL, baby! Ha! :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

hahaha... you would find the random guy on the youtube video to have me stalk. i guess at least it's a challenge...

*/ /* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */ body { background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2334/2374750084_ae6b4950c6_o.jpg); margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:$linkcolor; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:$visitedlinkcolor; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:$titlecolor; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:999px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } #header { height: 514px; width: 930px; background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2248013622_00ed1be0e0_o.jpg); color:$pagetitlecolor; } #header h1 { font: $pagetitlefont; color: #800000; font-size: 500%; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; text-align: left; margin: 0px 0px 0px 50px; max-width: 800px; } #header a { color:$pagetitlecolor; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:$pagetitlecolor; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: $descriptionfont; color: $descriptioncolor; } .ad { margin: 10px; border: 1px solid $bordercolor; text-align: center; color:$pagetitlecolor; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 999px; margin:0 auto; padding:20px; text-align:left; font: $bodyfont; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; margin:0px 10px 0px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2248023298_b5f68ba8e0_o.jpg); border: 3px solid $bordercolor; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; } .sidebar-wrapper { width: 210px; float: left; margin:0px 10px 0px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ background-image: url(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2384/2248023298_b5f68ba8e0_o.jpg); border: 3px solid $bordercolor; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:$headerfont; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:$sidebarcolor; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted $bordercolor; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:$titlecolor; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:$titlecolor; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:$textcolor; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:$sidebarcolor; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: $postfooterfont; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid $bordercolor; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: $sidebarcolor; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: $sidebartextcolor; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted $bordercolor; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin: 0 5px 5px 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid $bordercolor; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: $postfooterfont; color: $sidebarcolor; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: $postfooterfont; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:890px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } ]]>