Let's just pretend yesterday's lows didn't exist. Let's pretend our sweet two-year-old was...well, sweet, all day yesterday :D Yeah, that's what he was...sweet. We'll just forget the fact that he had 100 meltdowns, got out of bed 50 times during naptime, emptied the paper shredder onto our bedroom floor and STILL didn't nap. Yes, we're going to ignore all of that and focus on the fact that, while Mama went to shoot some Christmas pics of Mackenzie, said sweet toddler finally napped for Daddy, while I was gone.
We're going to forget all about those other 10 meltdowns that happened, after I returned home. I'm thankful I didn't write this list of lows last night, and instead give you these adorable pics of the teenager we are blessed to have in our home. She's a great girl! The other kids in our home are great too, and we're thankful today was a new day ;)
The Highs:
We're going to forget all about those other 10 meltdowns that happened, after I returned home. I'm thankful I didn't write this list of lows last night, and instead give you these adorable pics of the teenager we are blessed to have in our home. She's a great girl! The other kids in our home are great too, and we're thankful today was a new day ;)
The Highs:








The cherry on top? A rainbow, while we were shooting :)
See? What lows?








No comments:
Post a Comment