High: At the beginning of the Veggie Tales theme song, they say, "Have we gotta show for you." At dinner tonight, Jadon kept saying, "Have we gotta story for Bleu." So funny! He's also started calling Macy by the pet names Jamie and I have for her: Bleuzer Doozer, Pachoochook (that one's all Jamie), and Pitter Patter (the sound she makes crawling around the kitchen floor). He asked me, "Where's Pitter Patter?" I thought he was asking for peanut butter at first, then I cracked up, when I realized he had picked up that we call her that sometimes. Probably one of my favorite things he does now, calling his baby sister pet names :D
Macy was on the potty tonight, and I was sitting on the floor beside her. Jadon came running around the corner and said, "Uh oh, here comes trouble, boy!" He had that right! I wonder where he heard that :P
Everytime Macy poops (in her diaper or the potty), Jadon always says, "Sister pooped...YUCK!" When he looked in the potty, when she was finished, he said, "That's a dump truck poop! That's a giraffe poop." Who knows?
Low: Macy pooped...YUCK! Are potties not the worst? Macy ate corn and lots of other veggies yesterday. I know TMI. Ewww!
She's super cute though :)

No comments:
Post a Comment