
I'm half way through the first trimester! Yay! What was just the size of a sesame seed last week, our little tadpole is now slowly morphing itself into a near-human looking species, and is now the size of a lentil bean! Huge, I know ;)
Our first doctor's appt. is only one week away :) So, so, so excited! Still taking the baby aspirin and prometrium suppositories (blah!), along with super dooper prenatal vitamins from Whole Foods Market, extra folic acid, and an organic Omega 3-6-9 combo pill. I've been walking at least 2 miles everyday, only drinking water, and either swimming or biking (or both) some everyday...all in moderation because of the extreme heat we're experiencing here in SC.
I'm a little worried about seeing a heartbeat at the doctor's appt. Out of six pregnancies, it only happened once (with Jadon, of course). Once we made it to 10 weeks, went into our first appt., and there was no heartbeat :( That was tough :/ I was always thankful to have not seen a heartbeat and then had a miscarriage though. Guess I'm most afraid that we'll see a heartbeat next week, and then something would happen. I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic and hopeful (the only way I know to be with pregnancy), but I think if that would happen, it would be hard not to re-play seeing the heartbeat over in mind, if I then miscarried. Just being honest :/
Symptoms are still the same; lots of peeing early in the morning and sometimes during the night. My hair seems a little shinier (yay!) and I'm starting to get tired (boo!). I usually don't go to bed until around 1am, and never take naps during the day, but in the last few weeks, you'll catch me yawning anytime after 9pm and some days snuggled next to Jadon at naptime...crazy! That's about it. Oh yeah, that and the fact that having to pick Jadon up at a whopping 24lbs. is a little bit of a concern for me, but whatta ya gonna do, right? I can't resist really ;) Can't wait to update next week, after our appt. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment