when you fight over who gets to get them out of bed, when they wake up from naptime! Yesterday Jamie and I literally ran...we RACED each other, when we heard Jadon waking up from his nap. You know neither of us really spend much time with him ::rolling eyes::! I beat Jamie into the room, probably because he had Macy, but he decided he'd slip a little piece of dark chocolate into Jadon's mouth to lure him over to his team. Brother! Not to be outdone, Mommy decided we'd start lunch off with a whole piece of "chockwit."
Sidenote: I think it might be worse that we allow our kid's hair to look like this (on video!) than it is that we gave him chocolate for lunch. Both are a mess! Oh, and I'm wondering if Jadon hasn't been sneaking in some time watching BBC on the boob tube, considering he has a bit of a British accent???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment