***SIDE NOTE: I am NOT a pagaent mom! Just wanted to remind everyone of that :) ***end of side note.
The voting didn't start for a few days, after I entered the pics, so honestly, I completely forgot about voting. Ah well. I went to the site and quickly realized this contest was really a bust. I mean, many kids had and still do today have ZERO votes...ummm...Macy would be one of those lol :P I'm assuming lots of other people forgot they entered this thing too, not that they are so humble they will not even vote once for their own child.
Anyway, I voted for Jadon, then realized the system only allows one vote/day/computer. Again, perfectly fine. I'm going to make another assumption that some parents have really promoted this to their friends and family. Who can blame them? C'mon we all love our kids, and think they are the cutest and think it would be nice if they won a prize. Well, I forgot to vote on a few days. Oops. Then I forgot to mention it to any of my friends or family. Oops again. So, as of today, Jadon has 4 or 5 votes and Macy, well, she still has zero. Sorry, kid. I was trying not to cancel out my prior votes.
Whatever. God spoke loud and clear to me to make use of what I have been given to bring glory to Him. "Use your Facebook friends to quickly get the word out and give the prize to a family who, otherwise, could not afford to go to the movies...a family who needs some quality fun time together. Oh yeah, and also a family who could use that $50 at that Surf and whatever place to buy some gifts for their kids too."
"Yessir. Got it. Will do."
So here is the link: VOTE HERE :)
Once you're there, click on "Best Kid Costume," then go to "page 4," and find our little ninja, vote and save. Go back again everyday, until Friday. Pass it on to friends, if you're feeling really spunky ;)
If you know a family in need in the MB area who could use a family night and some extra $$$ for Christmas for their kiddos, leave me a comment or shoot me an email, preferably thru FB. God already knows who they are, and if I'm going to be used to bless them. Maybe He would like to use you to help me help them :)





No comments:
Post a Comment